- Reforms on SARS is not going to be cosmetic, we are correcting the abnormality and restoring order - Frank Mba
- Cristiano Ronaldo criticized for posting private jet selfie while plane carrying Emiliano Sala is still missing
- EPL: Sarri angry with Chelsea defender after 2-0 defeat to Arsenal
- Thierry Henry speaks on getting sacked as Monaco manager
- 'It was fun while it lasted' - Usain Bolt gives up on professional football career
Chelsea midfielder, N’Golo Kante has spoken up on his new position in manager Maurizio Sarri’s formation.
Sarri had demanded that the French midfielder play a more attacking role.
The French World Cup winner netted Chelsea’s opening goal in their victory away to Huddersfield at the weekend and played noticeably more attacking role under former manager, Antonio Conte.
“Yes, it’s a new manager and a new system,” Kante told beINSPORTS when asked about life under Sarri.
“I play a little bit more forward and I will give my best in this position for the team and I hope we can keep doing good things for the future.
“Yes, it’s very true to be more offensive, to find the striker, to cause problems for the opponents.
“I think we started well and I hope for the next game against Arsenal we can have a good result.
“I think it was important to start very well, I think we came in the game very well.
“We went into half-time with two goals and I think we managed the game in the second half. It was a good victory and a good start to the season.”