- Alex Ekubo reacts to fan who asked him to help raise N7.5m for his education in Australia
- Lola Omotayo-Okoye and her kids dazzle in new photos
- EPL: Giroud speaks on leaving Chelsea for another club
- Iker Casillas speaks on re-joining Real Madrid
- LaLiga: Griezmann reveals Barcelona player that made him reject Camp Nou move
Manchester City assistant manager, Mikel Arteta has been identified as the mastermind of his side’s 2-0 win over Arsenal in their Premier League encounter played at the weekend.
Goals from Raheem Sterling and Bernardo Silva in either half of the match ensured that City defeated Unai Emery’s men.
According to the Telegraph, Arteta’s ‘forensic studies’ of the Arsenal squad helped City defeat the Gunners.
The report claimed that the Spaniard played a crucial role in City’s victory having suggested a tactical tweak that directly resulted in Bernardo Silva’s goal.
Arteta, a former Arsenal midfielder, will be on the side-line when City clash with Huddersfield Town this weekend in their next EPL match.