- Four Nigerians make Forbes’ list of 13 black billionaires for 2019
- 'We started having issues in my marriage 3-months after I got pregnant' - Yvonne Jegede
- News of killing of couple in Ilare not true - Osun Police
- Nigerians voted Buhari in appreciation of his good governance - Osun gov
- Excitements as Catholic corps members In Orlu visit Bishop Ukwuoma
Manchester City assistant manager, Mikel Arteta has been identified as the mastermind of his side’s 2-0 win over Arsenal in their Premier League encounter played at the weekend.
Goals from Raheem Sterling and Bernardo Silva in either half of the match ensured that City defeated Unai Emery’s men.
According to the Telegraph, Arteta’s ‘forensic studies’ of the Arsenal squad helped City defeat the Gunners.
The report claimed that the Spaniard played a crucial role in City’s victory having suggested a tactical tweak that directly resulted in Bernardo Silva’s goal.
Arteta, a former Arsenal midfielder, will be on the side-line when City clash with Huddersfield Town this weekend in their next EPL match.