- Reforms on SARS is not going to be cosmetic, we are correcting the abnormality and restoring order - Frank Mba
- Cristiano Ronaldo criticized for posting private jet selfie while plane carrying Emiliano Sala is still missing
- EPL: Sarri angry with Chelsea defender after 2-0 defeat to Arsenal
- Thierry Henry speaks on getting sacked as Monaco manager
- 'It was fun while it lasted' - Usain Bolt gives up on professional football career
Manchester City assistant manager, Mikel Arteta has been identified as the mastermind of his side’s 2-0 win over Arsenal in their Premier League encounter played at the weekend.
Goals from Raheem Sterling and Bernardo Silva in either half of the match ensured that City defeated Unai Emery’s men.
According to the Telegraph, Arteta’s ‘forensic studies’ of the Arsenal squad helped City defeat the Gunners.
The report claimed that the Spaniard played a crucial role in City’s victory having suggested a tactical tweak that directly resulted in Bernardo Silva’s goal.
Arteta, a former Arsenal midfielder, will be on the side-line when City clash with Huddersfield Town this weekend in their next EPL match.