- Reforms on SARS is not going to be cosmetic, we are correcting the abnormality and restoring order - Frank Mba
- Cristiano Ronaldo criticized for posting private jet selfie while plane carrying Emiliano Sala is still missing
- EPL: Sarri angry with Chelsea defender after 2-0 defeat to Arsenal
- Thierry Henry speaks on getting sacked as Monaco manager
- 'It was fun while it lasted' - Usain Bolt gives up on professional football career
Tiemoue Bakayoko has sent a message to Chelsea after completing his season-long loan from the west London side to AC Milan.
The 23-year-old joined Chelsea on a five-year deal for a fee of around £40million from Monaco last summer but struggled in his debut season.
The France midfielder has agreed to a temporary move to the San Siro.
Although AC Milan have the option of making their deal permanent at the end of the season, Bakayoko sees his long-term future with Chelsea.
He wrote on Instagram, “Wishing my Chelsea family the best this season! #TILWEMEETAGAIN.”
The Frenchman also praised Milan for showing belief in him ahead of the 2018/19 campaign.
“AC Milan, thank you for believing in me and for all the support,” Bakayoko wrote in a separate post.