- Alex Ekubo reacts to fan who asked him to help raise N7.5m for his education in Australia
- Lola Omotayo-Okoye and her kids dazzle in new photos
- EPL: Giroud speaks on leaving Chelsea for another club
- Iker Casillas speaks on re-joining Real Madrid
- LaLiga: Griezmann reveals Barcelona player that made him reject Camp Nou move
Tiemoue Bakayoko has sent a message to Chelsea after completing his season-long loan from the west London side to AC Milan.
The 23-year-old joined Chelsea on a five-year deal for a fee of around £40million from Monaco last summer but struggled in his debut season.
The France midfielder has agreed to a temporary move to the San Siro.
Although AC Milan have the option of making their deal permanent at the end of the season, Bakayoko sees his long-term future with Chelsea.
He wrote on Instagram, “Wishing my Chelsea family the best this season! #TILWEMEETAGAIN.”
The Frenchman also praised Milan for showing belief in him ahead of the 2018/19 campaign.
“AC Milan, thank you for believing in me and for all the support,” Bakayoko wrote in a separate post.