- Four Nigerians make Forbes’ list of 13 black billionaires for 2019
- 'We started having issues in my marriage 3-months after I got pregnant' - Yvonne Jegede
- News of killing of couple in Ilare not true - Osun Police
- Nigerians voted Buhari in appreciation of his good governance - Osun gov
- Excitements as Catholic corps members In Orlu visit Bishop Ukwuoma
Tiemoue Bakayoko has sent a message to Chelsea after completing his season-long loan from the west London side to AC Milan.
The 23-year-old joined Chelsea on a five-year deal for a fee of around £40million from Monaco last summer but struggled in his debut season.
The France midfielder has agreed to a temporary move to the San Siro.
Although AC Milan have the option of making their deal permanent at the end of the season, Bakayoko sees his long-term future with Chelsea.
He wrote on Instagram, “Wishing my Chelsea family the best this season! #TILWEMEETAGAIN.”
The Frenchman also praised Milan for showing belief in him ahead of the 2018/19 campaign.
“AC Milan, thank you for believing in me and for all the support,” Bakayoko wrote in a separate post.