- FG to shut down Enugu airport for 'security reasons'
- Nigerian homosexuals are now the top asylum seekers in Canada - New Report
- I started robbing only women after losing N6m in sports betting - Abuja robbery suspect
- Former President Jonathan speaks on withdrawing ‘Billions’ from Nigerian treasury
- Jose Mourinho to return to management in July after Manchester United sacking
Five years after the dissolution of members of the customary courts in Osun, Governor Gboyega Oyetola, has approved screening of applicants for the office.
A statement by the Secretary, Osun state Judicial Service Commission, Bar. Michael Obidiya, said there would be interview for all applicants for the post of Presidents and members of the customary courts in the state.
According to the statement,all applicants from Osun Central and Osun West senatorial zones will have their Interview on Tuesday, 23rd April 2019 while applicants from Osun East senatorial zone will have their Interview on Wednesday, 24th April 2019.
The release stated further that the interview will hold at the conference room of the Osun State High Court of Justice, Ilobu road, Osogbo by 10am each day.
The Release therefore enjoined all applicants to be available at the venue with all necessary credentials.