- Osun governor approves composition of customary courts
- Osun says 769 of its workforce forged certificates to secure job
- Osun monarchs hail Nigerian Army for approving construction of age-long Kuta-Ede bridge
- I’m far more educationally qualified than Atiku - Buhari
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson celebrates his daughter Tia's 1st birthday with sweet snap
R. Kelly is still cashing in despite facing charges of sexual abuse.
The R&B star raked in $22,000 (7.9 million Naira) to show his face at a nightclub and hang out for only an hour.
He came out of hiding on Saturday for a paid club appearance at the Dirty South Lounge in Springfield, Illinois. At the event, Mr Kelly interacted with the small crowd and, though he didn’t have to sing, he belted out the opening line to his hit song “Bump N’ Grind.”
Out of the $22,000 he received for the 1-hour appearance, Kelly took $20k, and paid his booking agent $2k.
Prior to attending the gig, Kelly went on Instagram to ask the media to take it easy on him when they see him in the club drinking and partying. He made it clear he’s just showing up to collect a check.
Only about 50 people showed up for the event to meet Kelly.