- How Osun residents contributed N1.5m ransom that freed kidnapped traditional chief
- Newly elected APC legislators from Osun charged to be disciplined, selfless in service
- If chapter 2 of 1999 constitution can be enforced, Nigeria's democracy will be strong- Oyetola
- Engage public officials in critical criticism like in military era, varsity professor charges journalists
- Osogbo council chair denies working against interests of APC, Oyetola's govt
Operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Ilorin Zonal Office have arrested eight suspected internet fraudsters following a tip-off and surveillance carried out around Irewolede, Ilorin, Kwara State.
A statement from the antigraft agency says the suspects who were rounded up at about 9.35pm on February 11, 2019 include, Chimezie Paul, 19; Oluwakayode Adebayo, 25; Mustapha Akeem, 19; Ezedigboo Paschal, 19; Mustapha Suleiman, 21; Mohammed Umar Faruk, 25; Abolarin Samuel Sunday, 23, and Anolarin Ridwan Gbolahan, 25.
Among items recovered from them were laptop computers and mobile phones.
They will soon be charged to court.