- Four Nigerians make Forbes’ list of 13 black billionaires for 2019
- 'We started having issues in my marriage 3-months after I got pregnant' - Yvonne Jegede
- News of killing of couple in Ilare not true - Osun Police
- Nigerians voted Buhari in appreciation of his good governance - Osun gov
- Excitements as Catholic corps members In Orlu visit Bishop Ukwuoma
President Muhammadu Buhari, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), and his opponent from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar, have arrived at the International Conference Center, ICC, in Abuja, for the second signing of the National Peace Accord. According to report from dailypost.
The Secretary-General of the Commonwealth, Patricia Scotland; former Head of State, General Abdulsalami Abubakar (rtd); Bishop Mathew Kukah, as well as other members of the National Peace Committee (NPC), are also present at the event.
Buhari was accompanied by the APC National Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole and other top government officials.
Atiku arrived with Uche Secondus, the National Chairman of the PDP, and the Senate President and Director-General of the PDP Presidential Campaign Council, Bukola Saraki, among other party leaders.
Buhari, Atiku and other presidential candidates had earlier signed the first part of the peace accord in December last year.