- Osun governor approves composition of customary courts
- Osun says 769 of its workforce forged certificates to secure job
- Osun monarchs hail Nigerian Army for approving construction of age-long Kuta-Ede bridge
- I’m far more educationally qualified than Atiku - Buhari
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson celebrates his daughter Tia's 1st birthday with sweet snap
The Director, Media and Publicity, Kaduna State Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Campaign Organisation, Ben Bako, has been arrested by security agents.
It was learnt that Bako has been taken to Abuja headquarters of the Department of Security Service, DSS,for questioning over what it referred to as hate speech made during the PDP campaign in Kafachan last week.
The PDP’s Spokesperson told their supporters in Southern Kaduna during one of the opposition’s campaign rallies to attack anyone who will vote for APC in the area.
Reacting, PDP Deputy Campaign Director-General, Ashiru/Marshal governorship Campaign Organisation, Danjuma Sarki alleged that the arrest “was orchestrated to persecute and silence the opposition in the last days of the election”.
Below is a video of Bako making the ‘hate speech’ at a PDP rally last week.