- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
- Avoid acts that can instigate violence during elections, expert advises Nigerians
The Director, Media and Publicity, Kaduna State Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Campaign Organisation, Ben Bako, has been arrested by security agents.
It was learnt that Bako has been taken to Abuja headquarters of the Department of Security Service, DSS,for questioning over what it referred to as hate speech made during the PDP campaign in Kafachan last week.
The PDP’s Spokesperson told their supporters in Southern Kaduna during one of the opposition’s campaign rallies to attack anyone who will vote for APC in the area.
Reacting, PDP Deputy Campaign Director-General, Ashiru/Marshal governorship Campaign Organisation, Danjuma Sarki alleged that the arrest “was orchestrated to persecute and silence the opposition in the last days of the election”.
Below is a video of Bako making the ‘hate speech’ at a PDP rally last week.