- Osun governor approves composition of customary courts
- Osun says 769 of its workforce forged certificates to secure job
- Osun monarchs hail Nigerian Army for approving construction of age-long Kuta-Ede bridge
- I’m far more educationally qualified than Atiku - Buhari
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson celebrates his daughter Tia's 1st birthday with sweet snap
Former Liverpool defender, Jamie Carragher, has accused Chelsea manager, Maurizio Sarri, of turning the Blues into “the new Arsenal”.
Speaking at half-time of the Premier League clash between Chelsea and Manchester City, Carragher said the visitors’ performance was a “disgrace”.
Sarri’s side trailed 4-0 at the interval as goals from Raheem Sterling, Sergio Aguero and Ilkay Gundogan put City in complete control.
Asked to assess the opening 45 minutes at the Etihad, Carragher on Sky Sports said: “City have been outstanding.
“I’ve called Chelsea a disgrace before this season… this is as bad as anything we’ve seen from them
“Looking at Sarri… okay, he’s only been there half a season. But the worst thing I can say is he’s turned Chelsea into Arsenal.
“[The Arsenal] who got battered away from home because they were too weak. We’re watching a really weak football team here.”