- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
- Avoid acts that can instigate violence during elections, expert advises Nigerians
Former Liverpool defender, Jamie Carragher, has accused Chelsea manager, Maurizio Sarri, of turning the Blues into “the new Arsenal”.
Speaking at half-time of the Premier League clash between Chelsea and Manchester City, Carragher said the visitors’ performance was a “disgrace”.
Sarri’s side trailed 4-0 at the interval as goals from Raheem Sterling, Sergio Aguero and Ilkay Gundogan put City in complete control.
Asked to assess the opening 45 minutes at the Etihad, Carragher on Sky Sports said: “City have been outstanding.
“I’ve called Chelsea a disgrace before this season… this is as bad as anything we’ve seen from them
“Looking at Sarri… okay, he’s only been there half a season. But the worst thing I can say is he’s turned Chelsea into Arsenal.
“[The Arsenal] who got battered away from home because they were too weak. We’re watching a really weak football team here.”