- Osun governor approves composition of customary courts
- Osun says 769 of its workforce forged certificates to secure job
- Osun monarchs hail Nigerian Army for approving construction of age-long Kuta-Ede bridge
- I’m far more educationally qualified than Atiku - Buhari
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson celebrates his daughter Tia's 1st birthday with sweet snap
Barcelona striker, Luis Suarez, has said he would welcome the return of Neymar, but admits that any move to bring the Brazilian back from Paris Saint-Germain would be “complicated”.
Neymar took the decision to take on a new challenge in the summer of 2017.
PSG paid a record-breaking €222million, to buy the 26-year-old, who scored 105 goals during his four-year spell at the Nou Camp.
Suarez, who flourished as part of the fearsome ‘MSN’ frontline which also included Lionel Messi, admits he would like to have Neymar back alongside him.
The Uruguayan is however not convinced that a deal could be done.
“In football, I always say that you never know what can happen.
“Today he is enjoying himself immensely in Paris. It is clear he has objectives there.
“But obviously as a strike partner, friend or fan I always want the best by my side. But it is something hypothetical and impossible to predict.
“He is a player that makes a difference.
“But you also have to be aware that the decision you made at the time of leaving was as complicated as it would be now if you decided to return,” he told Sport.