- Osun governor approves composition of customary courts
- Osun says 769 of its workforce forged certificates to secure job
- Osun monarchs hail Nigerian Army for approving construction of age-long Kuta-Ede bridge
- I’m far more educationally qualified than Atiku - Buhari
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson celebrates his daughter Tia's 1st birthday with sweet snap
The Don Jazzy led record label has just secured a major partnership deal with Kupanda Holdings which is aimed at creating better opportunities for African music.
The record label, which is focused on scaling operations to meet the rapidly growing international demand for African music, on growing its roster and on strengthening its services across A&R, touring, marketing, distribution, publishing and partnerships.
According to Don Jazzy, “our mission is to grow Mavin Global into the music powerhouse of Africa. By collaborating with artists, African creatives, local and international partners, we can become a globally recognized household name and the go-to platform for connecting African music with the world.”
Mavin is home to top African artists like Tiwa Savage and Korede Bello. Since its inception in 2012, Mavin has been an industry leader in leveraging digital platforms like Youtube, Twitter and Instagram, both to reach local audiences and grow significant fanbases among the African diaspora in the US, Europe and UK.
This investment will enable the company to strengthen this advantage as it develops brand partnerships that support its artists’ values and stories.