- Osun governor approves composition of customary courts
- Osun says 769 of its workforce forged certificates to secure job
- Osun monarchs hail Nigerian Army for approving construction of age-long Kuta-Ede bridge
- I’m far more educationally qualified than Atiku - Buhari
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson celebrates his daughter Tia's 1st birthday with sweet snap
Tyler Perry has joined other celebrities in condemning the homophobic attack on Empire star Jussie Smollet.
Taking to Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, Tyler wrote:
This may be a waste of time because I have learned that it’s often pointless to try and reach people who are hell bent on living in darkness, but here goes. To hate someone because of their race or sexuality is a shining reflection of who you are. To buy into the fear and the racist hatred that is being handed out daily by some of our politicians speaks to the ability of your very simple and small mind to be easily manipulated. To attack a defenseless person shows how much of a coward and how truly weak you really are. But as my grandmother always said when someone did something awful and evil, “I promise you, you will reap what you sow.”
My tears and prayers are with the gentle, beautiful soul that is Jussie Smollett. I’m standing with you my friend and anyone else who is bullied and battered and marginalized because of the BEAUTY OF WHO THEY ARE. I love you and your family. Get well soon.