- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
- Avoid acts that can instigate violence during elections, expert advises Nigerians
Chelsea have completed the signing of Argentine striker Gonzalo Higuain on loan from Juventus until the end of the season
The deal reunites the 31-year-old striker with Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri, who was his former manager at Napoli in Italy.
‘When the opportunity to join Chelsea presented itself I had to take it. It’s a team I’ve always liked that has a lot of history, a wonderful stadium and they play in the Premier League, a league I’ve always wanted to play in,’ Higuain said in a statement on the Chelsea website.
‘I now hope I can give back that trust Chelsea have shown me out on the pitch. I can’t wait to start and I hope to adapt as soon as possible.’
Gonzalo Higuain will wear the No 9 jersey and is expected to make his debut against Sheffield Wednesday on Sunday or Bournemouth on Wednesday.