- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
- Avoid acts that can instigate violence during elections, expert advises Nigerians
Spanish giant, Barcelona have confirmed the signing of Ajax and Holland midfielder, Frenkie de Jong.
The 21-year-old shunned the host of top European clubs, including Manchester City and PSG to sign a five-year deal at the Nou Camp in a £65m deal.
He will see out the season in Amsterdam before joining up with his new team-mates in the summer.
Frankie’s arrival was announced on the club’s Twitter page, via a video of tweets telling the Catalan giants to ‘announce de Jong’.
President Josep Maria Bartomeu tweeted: ‘With the arrival of Frenkie De Jong we add talent, youth and Barca style to our sporting project.
‘We are convinced that he will be a key part of our team for years to come. Welcome, Frenkie!’
The Dutch midfielder is the third signing made by Barcelona this month after the arrivals of Kevin-Prince Boateng and Jeison Murillo.