- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
- Avoid acts that can instigate violence during elections, expert advises Nigerians
Tonto Dikeh who describes herself as a ”Radical for Jesus”, Tuesday afternoon took to her Instagram page to reply ‘Christians’ that have attacked her in recent times for her actions.
In the last two days, Tonto’s Christianity has been questionned by many Nigerian christians, majorly because of her closeness to self acclaimed Nigerian male barbie, Bobrisky and her recent visit to a night club in Lagos.
Responding to the attacks, Tonto said she is not cut out for a boring Christian life.
”It’s just so sad that a lot of Christians expect me to live a boring life. The truth is that I wasn’t born or cut out for boring. God gave me a very vibrant and interesting personality and I’m going to stay that way. There are many ways to draw people to Christ and the true message but unfortunately many Christians think you have to live a boring or Unkept life in order to achieve this. Well you don’t. Please lets get active and spread the message in innovative ways.
We exist here on Earth despite the fact we hail from ZION,so let Us use what we have here to on earth to show them the message and love of Christ.
I will also remind a tongue speaking,Demon chasing born again christain I see myself to be..
Love you all