- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
- Avoid acts that can instigate violence during elections, expert advises Nigerians
R&B singer, Chris Brown has landed himself in another trouble after being accused of rape in Paris.
According to French publication ‘Closer’, the 29-year-old R&B star is currently under investigation by French police after a 24-year-old woman claimed he sexually assaulted her in his hotel room this month.
She said Chris Brown raped her on the night of Jan. 15-16th after meeting at a club located near Les Champs-Elysees in France. The woman filed a complaint to the police claiming that Brown invited her to his hotel room at Le Mandarin Oriental along with another woman.
However, in her testimony, she claims that she ended up in a single room with Chris Brown where she claims she was raped.
She also alleges that Breezy’s bodyguard and his friend also abused her. Paris parquet already opened a case and began investigating into the claims that she was raped her at Chris’hotel room.
The police opened a case and are currently investigating the woman’s complaints.