- I’m far more educationally qualified than Atiku - Buhari
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson celebrates his daughter Tia's 1st birthday with sweet snap
- Electoral corruption is the worst form of corruption - Ibrahim Magu
- Land speculator bags 70-years jail term for forgery in Abuja
- AFCON 2019: Rohr reveals why Super Eagles are not favourites to win trophy
R&B singer, Chris Brown has landed himself in another trouble after being accused of rape in Paris.
According to French publication ‘Closer’, the 29-year-old R&B star is currently under investigation by French police after a 24-year-old woman claimed he sexually assaulted her in his hotel room this month.
She said Chris Brown raped her on the night of Jan. 15-16th after meeting at a club located near Les Champs-Elysees in France. The woman filed a complaint to the police claiming that Brown invited her to his hotel room at Le Mandarin Oriental along with another woman.
However, in her testimony, she claims that she ended up in a single room with Chris Brown where she claims she was raped.
She also alleges that Breezy’s bodyguard and his friend also abused her. Paris parquet already opened a case and began investigating into the claims that she was raped her at Chris’hotel room.
The police opened a case and are currently investigating the woman’s complaints.