- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
- Avoid acts that can instigate violence during elections, expert advises Nigerians
The Code of Conduct Tribunal has adjourned to Monday, January 28th for the hearing of the motion by the Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN) challenging its jurisdiction to hear the non-disclosure of assets charge filed against him by the Federal Government.
The tribunal has ruled that it would continue to conduct proceedings in the case against the Chief Justice.
Next hearing comes up on Monday January 28th.