- I’m far more educationally qualified than Atiku - Buhari
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson celebrates his daughter Tia's 1st birthday with sweet snap
- Electoral corruption is the worst form of corruption - Ibrahim Magu
- Land speculator bags 70-years jail term for forgery in Abuja
- AFCON 2019: Rohr reveals why Super Eagles are not favourites to win trophy
The Code of Conduct Tribunal has adjourned to Monday, January 28th for the hearing of the motion by the Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN) challenging its jurisdiction to hear the non-disclosure of assets charge filed against him by the Federal Government.
The tribunal has ruled that it would continue to conduct proceedings in the case against the Chief Justice.
Next hearing comes up on Monday January 28th.