- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
- Avoid acts that can instigate violence during elections, expert advises Nigerians
In Edo shared a lovely photo of herself to her Instagram account but fans were more concerned with her waist and they called her out for it, saying it looked fake.
Followers claimed she went under the knife to achieve her hourglass figure and they told her that her cosmetic surgery was a flop. Others said the waist looks unreal and that it spoiled her overall look.
But there were those who thought she looked great and they praised her.
See some of the comments under the photo below.