- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
- Avoid acts that can instigate violence during elections, expert advises Nigerians
Chelsea striker, Alvaro Morata has agreed to join Atletico Madrid in this January transfer window.
This claim was made by respected Spanish football pundit, Guillem Balague.
According to Balague, the deal is subject to Chelsea signing a replacement and Atletico selling striker, Nikola Kalinic.
Meanwhile, Chelsea are believed to have agreed a deal with Juventus to sign striker, Gonzalo Higuain this month on loan until the end of the season.
“Morata has already agreed deal with Atletico Madrid. It seems to be a matter of finding a buyer for (Nikola) Kalinic,” Balague told BBC Radio 5 live.
“Everything else seems to be in place for Morata to abandon what feels like a nightmare.”
Morata has struggled at Stamford Bridge since joining Chelsea from Real Madrid last summer.
The 26-year-old was dropped by Blues manager, Maurizio Sarri in Chelsea’s 2-1 victory over Newcastle United in the Premier League encounter last weekend.
Chelsea will now tackle Arsenal in their next Premier League fixture on Saturday.