- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
- Avoid acts that can instigate violence during elections, expert advises Nigerians
Former Manchester United manager, Jose Mourinho has said that it will be “unfair” to say Juventus star, Cristiano Ronaldo is “better” than Barcelona captain, Lionel Messi and vice versa.
Mourinho stated this ahead of his “forthright opinions” on the Premier League match between Arsenal and Chelsea on Saturday.
Asked to pick between Ronaldo and Messi who is better, Mourinho heaped praises on the five-time Ballon d’Or winners without calling one of them superior.
“I think it is unfair to both of them when someone says one is better than the other one,” the 55-year-old told beIN SPORTS.
“I think they are just different. “The only thing that I can say is that when I had Ronaldo on my side I was a very happy man.
“And when I had to play against Messi I had to think a lot to try and help my team to have chances to succeed.”
Monurinho added: “The thing to admire is the number of years that they have stayed at the top. To win once, it can happen. To win and win and win and win and win is much more difficult.
“As a player, you can appear like a hurricane and then disappear. “These two guys have been there for ten years and everything is about them until the moment they decide enough is enough and other people can raise the bar.”