- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
- Avoid acts that can instigate violence during elections, expert advises Nigerians
Chelsea boss, Maurizio Sarri has revealed what he expects when his side tackles Arsenal on Saturday evening in the Premier League fixture.
Sarri says he expects a ‘very difficult’ game against Unai Emery’s side at Emirates.
According to the Italian gaffer, Arsenal are dangerous opponent with one of the best attack line in the Premier League.
Sarri’s side head to the game following a 2-1 victory over Newcastle United last weekend in the Premier League encounter.
“This match for us is a risk and an opportunity. It’s a risk because they are doing very well at home, so it’s a difficult and dangerous match or us,” Sarri was quoted by Metro UK as saying at pre-match.
“They are really a good team. In the offensive phase they are one of the best teams in the Premier League, they are really very dangerous, and so for us it will be really very difficult.”
Sarri added: “That was a different match I think. They changed in the last seven or eight matches.
“But we learned that they have really very, very dangerous movements in the offensive phase, very dangerous without the ball, especially when our full-back is out of the line to cover the ball.
“We have to be careful. We worked during the week about this. But they are really very dangerous.
“I think that we can be dangerous against this opponent but we have to stay in the match, we have to defend with a very high level of attention of application for 95 minutes.”