- I’m far more educationally qualified than Atiku - Buhari
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson celebrates his daughter Tia's 1st birthday with sweet snap
- Electoral corruption is the worst form of corruption - Ibrahim Magu
- Land speculator bags 70-years jail term for forgery in Abuja
- AFCON 2019: Rohr reveals why Super Eagles are not favourites to win trophy
Chinese Super League side, Guangzhou R&F have completed the signing of Tottenham midfielder, Mousa Dembele.
Tottenham took to their official Twitter page, @SpursOfficial, on Thursday to make the announcement.
“We have reached an agreement with Chinese Super League side Guangzhou R&F for the transfer of @mousadembele, subject to international clearance.” Tottenham twitted.
Spurs made the decision to allow Dembele to leave the club now so they receive a transfer fee, with the player’s contract set to expire at the end of the season.
Dembele had not played for Tottenham since November due to an ankle injury on his right leg.