- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
- Avoid acts that can instigate violence during elections, expert advises Nigerians
Chinese Super League side, Guangzhou R&F have completed the signing of Tottenham midfielder, Mousa Dembele.
Tottenham took to their official Twitter page, @SpursOfficial, on Thursday to make the announcement.
“We have reached an agreement with Chinese Super League side Guangzhou R&F for the transfer of @mousadembele, subject to international clearance.” Tottenham twitted.
Spurs made the decision to allow Dembele to leave the club now so they receive a transfer fee, with the player’s contract set to expire at the end of the season.
Dembele had not played for Tottenham since November due to an ankle injury on his right leg.