- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
- Avoid acts that can instigate violence during elections, expert advises Nigerians
President Buhari has declared that if he loses the February 16th presidential election, it will not be the first time of him losing elections.
President Buhari said this when he spoke at The candidates, a live presidential Town Hall Meeting for the 2019 presidential candidates and their deputies today January 16th.
When asked by the moderator, Kadira if he would leave office should he lose in the February 16th 2019 election, President Buhari said he would not be perturbed as it would not be the first time he would be losing an election.
”It won’t be the first time I will lose election. I tried 2003 and I was in Court for 13 months, 2007. I was in court for 18 months in 2011 and went up to the Supreme Court. I sat down and said God Dey. For the fourth time, God and technology helped me” President Buhari said