- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
- Avoid acts that can instigate violence during elections, expert advises Nigerians
PDP presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, has vowed to privatise the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) if he gets killed in the process. Atiku stated this on Wednesday while addressing the business community in Lagos.
“I am committed to privatizing NNPC, I said it. I swear, even if they are going to kill me, I will do it,” he said.
The former Vice President added that if elected, he will not enrich members of his family but he would enrich his friends who he says are entitled to being enriched.
“I am also not going to enrich members of my family but my friends. Are my friends not entitled to be enriched? As long as there is no element of corruption there” he said
Watch a clip below.