- I’m far more educationally qualified than Atiku - Buhari
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson celebrates his daughter Tia's 1st birthday with sweet snap
- Electoral corruption is the worst form of corruption - Ibrahim Magu
- Land speculator bags 70-years jail term for forgery in Abuja
- AFCON 2019: Rohr reveals why Super Eagles are not favourites to win trophy
PDP presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, has vowed to privatise the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) if he gets killed in the process. Atiku stated this on Wednesday while addressing the business community in Lagos.
“I am committed to privatizing NNPC, I said it. I swear, even if they are going to kill me, I will do it,” he said.
The former Vice President added that if elected, he will not enrich members of his family but he would enrich his friends who he says are entitled to being enriched.
“I am also not going to enrich members of my family but my friends. Are my friends not entitled to be enriched? As long as there is no element of corruption there” he said
Watch a clip below.