- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
- Avoid acts that can instigate violence during elections, expert advises Nigerians
American rapper, Soulja Boy went in hard at other rappers this morning during an interview with The Breakfast Club saying he’s responsible for the artist that Drake is today.
“Stop playing like I ain’t teach Drake everything he knows,” Soulja Boy said to Charlamagne Tha God in the interview.
“Drake? Drake?! The nigga that got bodied by Pusha-T? The nigga that’s hiding his kid from the world but his world wouldn’t hide from the kid? Aubrey Graham in a wheelchair? DRAKE?!”
To further drive his point home, Soulja posted a video on Instagram following the interview, featuring a comparison of his 2007 song “Crank That (Soulja Boy)” to Drake’s 2010 song, “Miss Me.” While the introductory bars on the latter do reference a few bars Soulja used on his breakout hit, it’s hardly a career-defining moment on the back of another artist.
Watch Soulja Boy’s full interview on The Breakfast Club and his Instagram post below. Do you agree with him?