- Osun governor approves composition of customary courts
- Osun says 769 of its workforce forged certificates to secure job
- Osun monarchs hail Nigerian Army for approving construction of age-long Kuta-Ede bridge
- I’m far more educationally qualified than Atiku - Buhari
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson celebrates his daughter Tia's 1st birthday with sweet snap
Frank Mba has been reappointed as the Public Relations Officer (PRO) of the Nigeria Police. Mba who studied law at the University of Lagos, takes over from Jimoh Moshood.
The police spokesman, who hails from Ezimo in Udenu Local Government Area of Enugu State, was the best graduating cadet inspector in academics at the Police Academy, Kano, in 1993.
He rose up the police ladder and was promoted to assistant superintendent of police in 1999, deputy superintendent of police in 2003, superintendent of police in 2006 and chief superintendent of police in 2012.
He was one time spokesperson of the Lagos state police command from 2007-2011. He also served as the Force PRO under the Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Abubakar from 2012 to 2014.