- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
- Avoid acts that can instigate violence during elections, expert advises Nigerians
Frank Mba has been reappointed as the Public Relations Officer (PRO) of the Nigeria Police. Mba who studied law at the University of Lagos, takes over from Jimoh Moshood.
The police spokesman, who hails from Ezimo in Udenu Local Government Area of Enugu State, was the best graduating cadet inspector in academics at the Police Academy, Kano, in 1993.
He rose up the police ladder and was promoted to assistant superintendent of police in 1999, deputy superintendent of police in 2003, superintendent of police in 2006 and chief superintendent of police in 2012.
He was one time spokesperson of the Lagos state police command from 2007-2011. He also served as the Force PRO under the Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Abubakar from 2012 to 2014.