- Four Nigerians make Forbes’ list of 13 black billionaires for 2019
- 'We started having issues in my marriage 3-months after I got pregnant' - Yvonne Jegede
- News of killing of couple in Ilare not true - Osun Police
- Nigerians voted Buhari in appreciation of his good governance - Osun gov
- Excitements as Catholic corps members In Orlu visit Bishop Ukwuoma
Alexis Sanchez was left out of Manchester United’s squad to face Tottenham, because of an ongoing hamstring problem, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has revealed.
The Chilean made his first start under the Norwegian during a 2-0 FA Cup win against Reading, but was forced off after an hour after feeling his hamstring.
The problem kept the 30-year-old out of action for all of December, but Sanchez was able to train throughout United’s trip to Dubai this week.
However, on return to Manchester, Sanchez felt the problem again and Solskjaer is hopeful he will return for next week’s match Brighton.
“He (Alexis) is not ready yet. Hopefully, or I think so, he will be training when we get back. Maybe on Wednesday he will be in full training.
“He is just having a hard time getting rid of it. Maybe next week he could be involved,” Solskjaer said according to UK Metro.