- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
- Avoid acts that can instigate violence during elections, expert advises Nigerians
Family and friends of a Nigerian lady, Jane Iyke, pictured above, are currently making frantic efforts to reach her after she left a disturbing note on her IG page earlier today.
In a post shared on Instagram, Jane asked everyone to take care of her children, a set of triplets plus one other, if she’s no more. She wrote;
”If I am no more, please reach out to my innocent triplets+1, they are unlucky to arrive in an evil family”.
According to her friends, her phone has been turned off and she is nowhere to be found. One of her friends said her nanny said Jane travelled this morning. Actress Toyin Abraham has also tried reaching out to her.
There are speculations that Jane’s husband got her angry after he bought his girlfriend a car recently.
Hopefully she is found safe and sound.