- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
- Avoid acts that can instigate violence during elections, expert advises Nigerians
Manchester United striker, Marcus Rashford has spoken on his side’s 1-0 victory over Tottenham Hotspur in the Premier League encounter at Wembley.
Rashford scored the only goal of the match to hand Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s men all three points against Spurs.
The England youngster admitted that the game against Tottenham was the most difficult game under Solskjaer.
“That’s the most difficult game, the hardest we have had to work for a result [under Solskjaer],” Rashford was quoted by Express UK as saying.
“But we put the work in. “It doesn’t matter, we got the points.
“The near post save from the corner was the best one!
“We played a different system against a team like this. This is what we have to do to beat the top teams.”
Rashford added: “It’s a good responsibility to be the main striker but everyone has chipped in. It was the keeper today.”