- I’m far more educationally qualified than Atiku - Buhari
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson celebrates his daughter Tia's 1st birthday with sweet snap
- Electoral corruption is the worst form of corruption - Ibrahim Magu
- Land speculator bags 70-years jail term for forgery in Abuja
- AFCON 2019: Rohr reveals why Super Eagles are not favourites to win trophy
Manchester United striker, Marcus Rashford has spoken on his side’s 1-0 victory over Tottenham Hotspur in the Premier League encounter at Wembley.
Rashford scored the only goal of the match to hand Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s men all three points against Spurs.
The England youngster admitted that the game against Tottenham was the most difficult game under Solskjaer.
“That’s the most difficult game, the hardest we have had to work for a result [under Solskjaer],” Rashford was quoted by Express UK as saying.
“But we put the work in. “It doesn’t matter, we got the points.
“The near post save from the corner was the best one!
“We played a different system against a team like this. This is what we have to do to beat the top teams.”
Rashford added: “It’s a good responsibility to be the main striker but everyone has chipped in. It was the keeper today.”