- Four Nigerians make Forbes’ list of 13 black billionaires for 2019
- 'We started having issues in my marriage 3-months after I got pregnant' - Yvonne Jegede
- News of killing of couple in Ilare not true - Osun Police
- Nigerians voted Buhari in appreciation of his good governance - Osun gov
- Excitements as Catholic corps members In Orlu visit Bishop Ukwuoma
Tottenham Hotspur have admitted that they lost 1-0 to Manchester United on Sunday, because they failed to find a way past their goalkeeper, David De Gea.
A tweet on Spurs’ official handle after the game read: “FULL-TIME: We’re unable to find a way past De Gea in the second half and United take the points on a frustrating afternoon at Wembley. #COYS”
De Gea was in sensational form for the Red Devils, who claimed their sixth consecutive win under interim boss, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
The Spaniard made a remarkable 11 saves during the Wembley, the highest ever in a Premier League clash, to deny Dele Alli, Harry Kane and Fernando Llorente.
The win took United to 41 points in sixth place, but level with Arsenal who are above them on goals difference.
Spurs are third with 48 points.