- I’m far more educationally qualified than Atiku - Buhari
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson celebrates his daughter Tia's 1st birthday with sweet snap
- Electoral corruption is the worst form of corruption - Ibrahim Magu
- Land speculator bags 70-years jail term for forgery in Abuja
- AFCON 2019: Rohr reveals why Super Eagles are not favourites to win trophy
Monaco have emerged as the frontrunners to sign Chelsea striker, Michy Batshuayi, after his loan spell at Valencia was cut short.
Goal reports Batshuayi’s agent, Meissa N’Diaye, has arrived in the Principality to hold further talks regarding a move.
Everton had been considering a bid of up £18million ($23m) for Batshuayi, given they are unable to sign him on loan.
However, Chelsea defender Kurt Zouma is already plying his trade at Goodison Park on a temporary basis, with Premier League rules stating a maximum of one player can be loaned to another club at any one time.
Should he complete the move to the Ligue 1 outfit, he would be reunited with Thierry Henry, with the former Arsenal striker and current Monaco manager having previously worked as a coach for the Belgian national team.
Batshuayi would also become the second Chelsea player to move to the Stade Louis II during the January window after Cesc Fabregas.