- Four Nigerians make Forbes’ list of 13 black billionaires for 2019
- 'We started having issues in my marriage 3-months after I got pregnant' - Yvonne Jegede
- News of killing of couple in Ilare not true - Osun Police
- Nigerians voted Buhari in appreciation of his good governance - Osun gov
- Excitements as Catholic corps members In Orlu visit Bishop Ukwuoma
An overzealous follower of Tonto Dikeh took to her Instagram account to say a prayer for her that she will get back with her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill, because it is “un-African to be a single parent”. But Tonto didn’t appreciate the prayer and she replied.
@tobi_nextlevel took to the comment section of a post shared by Tonto to write: “How I wish you and Daddy King can forget your difference and reunite again.”
Tonto quickly forbade the prayer, writing in all caps: “MAY GOD FORBID SUCH A PRAYER IJN.”
She added: “Thanks for the evil wishes, I know you intended well.”
But the follower maintained his stance and told Tonto that “all African women need a man in their life” because “it is not our thing in black race to live a life of single parent.”
But Tonto wouldn’t budge and she insisted that the prayer was an evil one and whatsoever prayer dished out this year which isn’t in her favour, she has to forbid and cast out.
See screenshots below.