- Four Nigerians make Forbes’ list of 13 black billionaires for 2019
- 'We started having issues in my marriage 3-months after I got pregnant' - Yvonne Jegede
- News of killing of couple in Ilare not true - Osun Police
- Nigerians voted Buhari in appreciation of his good governance - Osun gov
- Excitements as Catholic corps members In Orlu visit Bishop Ukwuoma
Rivers State born doctor, Aroloye Numbere has been recognized as Father of modern Macular Hole in Environmental Science by the International Agency for Standards and Ratings set out to identify brilliant scientists and academicians around the world through World Championship.
According to the award organisers, Aroloye Numbere plays a vital role in advancement of scientific knowledge in Environmental Sciences (Precipitation) as the World Championship-2018 in Environmental Sciences (Precipitation) acknowledged the outstanding international contributions and is selected based on international meritorious competition.
His research article emerged winner among 5897 nominations from 86 countries, screened for the World Championship 2018 in Environmental Sciences (Precipitation).
Aroloye was a lecturer at the Science laboratory technology, Polytechnic, Port Harcourt, between 2006-2008 and he currently teaches at the Department of Animal & Environmental Biology, University of Port Harcourt.