- Four Nigerians make Forbes’ list of 13 black billionaires for 2019
- 'We started having issues in my marriage 3-months after I got pregnant' - Yvonne Jegede
- News of killing of couple in Ilare not true - Osun Police
- Nigerians voted Buhari in appreciation of his good governance - Osun gov
- Excitements as Catholic corps members In Orlu visit Bishop Ukwuoma
Neymar Santos, father of Brazilian international Neymar Jr, has said joining Paris Saint-Germain from Barcelona is something his son has grown to regret.
He said Neymar has called Barcelona five times in an attempt to return to the Camp Nou.
Recall that the player left Barcelona in a controversial €222 million euro transfer in the summer of 2017.
Presently, Neymar is desperate to go back on his move to Paris and the player’s father spoke directly with Barcelona President, Josep Maria Bartomeu, pleading for the Catalans to offer his son an escape.
“He is disappointed and sorry,” El Mundo reports Neymar Santos as saying to the Barcelona president about his son.
He said the player also believes that PSG are lacking a “sporting project”.