- Transfer: Arsenal begin talks to sign James Rodriguez as Suarez deal collapses
- Chris Brown is arrested in Paris after a woman accused him of raping her in a Paris hotel
- I am not cut out for a boring Christian life'' - Tonto Dikeh replies critics
- #Oscars2019: Full list of nominations
- CCT adjourns Chief Justice of Nigeria's trial till Monday January 28th
Neymar Santos, father of Brazilian international Neymar Jr, has said joining Paris Saint-Germain from Barcelona is something his son has grown to regret.
He said Neymar has called Barcelona five times in an attempt to return to the Camp Nou.
Recall that the player left Barcelona in a controversial €222 million euro transfer in the summer of 2017.
Presently, Neymar is desperate to go back on his move to Paris and the player’s father spoke directly with Barcelona President, Josep Maria Bartomeu, pleading for the Catalans to offer his son an escape.
“He is disappointed and sorry,” El Mundo reports Neymar Santos as saying to the Barcelona president about his son.
He said the player also believes that PSG are lacking a “sporting project”.