- I’m far more educationally qualified than Atiku - Buhari
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson celebrates his daughter Tia's 1st birthday with sweet snap
- Electoral corruption is the worst form of corruption - Ibrahim Magu
- Land speculator bags 70-years jail term for forgery in Abuja
- AFCON 2019: Rohr reveals why Super Eagles are not favourites to win trophy
Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom and his deputy, Engineer Benson Abounu among other top government functionaries are part of the memorial church service in honour of the 73 victims of herdsmen attacks in Benue communities on 1st January, 2018.
The victims died during the recent attack by Fulani herdsmen on villagers and farmers at Guma and Logo local government area of Benue state, were buried on the 11th day of January, 2018.
The international church service is anchored by the Catholic Bishop of Makurdi Diocese, Most Reverend Wilfred Chikpa Anagbe and is being held at Our Lady of Perpetual Help Cathedral, Makurdi.