- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
- Avoid acts that can instigate violence during elections, expert advises Nigerians
Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom and his deputy, Engineer Benson Abounu among other top government functionaries are part of the memorial church service in honour of the 73 victims of herdsmen attacks in Benue communities on 1st January, 2018.
The victims died during the recent attack by Fulani herdsmen on villagers and farmers at Guma and Logo local government area of Benue state, were buried on the 11th day of January, 2018.
The international church service is anchored by the Catholic Bishop of Makurdi Diocese, Most Reverend Wilfred Chikpa Anagbe and is being held at Our Lady of Perpetual Help Cathedral, Makurdi.