- Four Nigerians make Forbes’ list of 13 black billionaires for 2019
- 'We started having issues in my marriage 3-months after I got pregnant' - Yvonne Jegede
- News of killing of couple in Ilare not true - Osun Police
- Nigerians voted Buhari in appreciation of his good governance - Osun gov
- Excitements as Catholic corps members In Orlu visit Bishop Ukwuoma
A teacher from Laerskool Schweizer-Reneke in the North West in South Africa has been suspended following the outrage over a photo she allegedly took of black pupils seated separately from their white classmates on their first day of school.
The announcement was made by the North West department of education during a meeting at the school following the online outrage and demonstrations by the community and political groups at the school.
According to Timeslive, the department confirmed that the teacher had been suspended with immediate effect.