- Four Nigerians make Forbes’ list of 13 black billionaires for 2019
- 'We started having issues in my marriage 3-months after I got pregnant' - Yvonne Jegede
- News of killing of couple in Ilare not true - Osun Police
- Nigerians voted Buhari in appreciation of his good governance - Osun gov
- Excitements as Catholic corps members In Orlu visit Bishop Ukwuoma
Following the resignation of Hon. Kawu Sumaila as the Senior Special Assistant (SSA) to the President on National Assembly Matters (House of Representatives), President Buhari has appointed Umar Ibrahim El-Yakub as his replacement.
Hon. Sumaila, appointed SSA resigned to contest for membership of the House of Representatives representing Sumaila/Takai Federal Constituency in Kano State under the ticket of the All Progressives Congress (APC).
His successor, El-Yakub, an APC stalwart from Kano State, was a member of the House of Representatives, 1998 and 2003-2007 representing Kano Municipal Federal Constituency.