- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
- Avoid acts that can instigate violence during elections, expert advises Nigerians
Manchester United midfielder, Ander Herrera has finally decided to stay at Old Trafford, amidst interest from former club, Athletic Bilbao.
Herrera is wanted by Bilbao, with the La Liga side confirming their interest earlier this week through their sporting director, Rafael Alkorta.
The Spain international is free to negotiate with foreign clubs after entering the final six months of his contract at United.
But, Manchester Evening News is now reporting that Herrera wants to stay at Manchester.
Herrera has scored 19 goals in 177 appearances for the Red Devils since joining the club in 2016.
The 29-year-old has impressed since caretaker manager, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer took over from Jose Mourinho.