- Osun governor approves composition of customary courts
- Osun says 769 of its workforce forged certificates to secure job
- Osun monarchs hail Nigerian Army for approving construction of age-long Kuta-Ede bridge
- I’m far more educationally qualified than Atiku - Buhari
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson celebrates his daughter Tia's 1st birthday with sweet snap
Manchester United midfielder, Ander Herrera has finally decided to stay at Old Trafford, amidst interest from former club, Athletic Bilbao.
Herrera is wanted by Bilbao, with the La Liga side confirming their interest earlier this week through their sporting director, Rafael Alkorta.
The Spain international is free to negotiate with foreign clubs after entering the final six months of his contract at United.
But, Manchester Evening News is now reporting that Herrera wants to stay at Manchester.
Herrera has scored 19 goals in 177 appearances for the Red Devils since joining the club in 2016.
The 29-year-old has impressed since caretaker manager, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer took over from Jose Mourinho.