- Osun governor approves composition of customary courts
- Osun says 769 of its workforce forged certificates to secure job
- Osun monarchs hail Nigerian Army for approving construction of age-long Kuta-Ede bridge
- I’m far more educationally qualified than Atiku - Buhari
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson celebrates his daughter Tia's 1st birthday with sweet snap
Real Madrid new singing, Brahim Diaz has spoken on his side’s 3-0 victory over Leganes in the Copa Del Rey encounter on Wednesday.
Goals from Sergio Ramos, Lucas Vazquez, and Vinicius Junior gave Madrid all three points against the visitors at the Santiago Berbabeu.
Diaz, who came off the bench during the match, described his Real Madrid debut as a “dream” after making his first appearance since joining the Los Blancos from Premier League giants, Manchester City.
The 19-year-old joined the Champions League holders on a six-and-a-half-year contract.
Speaking after the game, Diaz was quoted by FourFourTwo as telling reporters: “This is great, an unforgettable and unique day.
“Making my debut at the Bernabeu is great. This is a dream since I was a child.
“Winning makes the dream greater, but I take everything in peace. I will hang my debut shirt in my room.”