- Four Nigerians make Forbes’ list of 13 black billionaires for 2019
- 'We started having issues in my marriage 3-months after I got pregnant' - Yvonne Jegede
- News of killing of couple in Ilare not true - Osun Police
- Nigerians voted Buhari in appreciation of his good governance - Osun gov
- Excitements as Catholic corps members In Orlu visit Bishop Ukwuoma
The 2019 Oscars will reportedly go on without a host for the time in 30 years after their fallout with comedian Kevin Hart, who stepped down from hosting the event over his resurfaced homophobic tweets.
According to Variety, the 91st Annual Academy Awards will have no host, since the organization appears to have given up on finding a star to take on the role.
The entertainment news site reports that the Oscars will instead recruit various stars in place of “one marquee name to kick things off in a monologue filled with Trump zingers.”
The 91st Academy Awards which just six weeks away, producers are reportedly scrambling to find A-listers celebrities willing to take part in the star-studded show lined up for February 24.
This comes after Ellen DeGeneres revealed she spoke to the Academy about the possibility of Kevin Hart coming back to host the Oscars.