- FG to shut down Enugu airport for 'security reasons'
- Nigerian homosexuals are now the top asylum seekers in Canada - New Report
- I started robbing only women after losing N6m in sports betting - Abuja robbery suspect
- Former President Jonathan speaks on withdrawing ‘Billions’ from Nigerian treasury
- Jose Mourinho to return to management in July after Manchester United sacking
Miss Congo emerged winner last night at the Miss Africa 2018 beauty pageant and shortly after she won, her wig caught fire on stage.
24-year-old Dorcas Kasinde beat other contestants to win the crown. Miss Nigeria came second while Miss Zambia came third.
As Miss Congo celebrated her victory and hugged her predecessor, her wig caught fire. Thankfully, Ebuka came to her rescue before more damage could be done.
Social media users have jokingly accused Calabar witches of being responsible. But it is believed the fire was caused by the stage flame positioned at various corners on the stage.
Watch the video below.