- LAUTECH graduate burns his Bsc, NYSC certificates after 5 years of joblessness
- How Osun residents contributed N1.5m ransom that freed kidnapped traditional chief
- Newly elected APC legislators from Osun charged to be disciplined, selfless in service
- If chapter 2 of 1999 constitution can be enforced, Nigeria's democracy will be strong- Oyetola
- Engage public officials in critical criticism like in military era, varsity professor charges journalists
On Friday morning, Yemi Alade took to social media to call out women who edit their photos to make their behinds look good for the gram.
She wrote, ‘stop increasing your ynash in your pictures! You know you are straight like “I” embrace your real self ! Ahh ahh. Deceiving fans up and down’.
The tweet immediately went viral with many women accusing the singer of body shaming them. Now she’s been forced to retract and apologise for the tweet saying, ‘guys I am not here to defend myself. If my last tweet was offensive in anyway, to my fellow females and guyz i apologise. I am sincerely sorry. I just want us to appreciate ourselves more tin, tall, fat, short. With or without Nyash’.