- Four Nigerians make Forbes’ list of 13 black billionaires for 2019
- 'We started having issues in my marriage 3-months after I got pregnant' - Yvonne Jegede
- News of killing of couple in Ilare not true - Osun Police
- Nigerians voted Buhari in appreciation of his good governance - Osun gov
- Excitements as Catholic corps members In Orlu visit Bishop Ukwuoma
On Friday morning, Yemi Alade took to social media to call out women who edit their photos to make their behinds look good for the gram.
She wrote, ‘stop increasing your ynash in your pictures! You know you are straight like “I” embrace your real self ! Ahh ahh. Deceiving fans up and down’.
The tweet immediately went viral with many women accusing the singer of body shaming them. Now she’s been forced to retract and apologise for the tweet saying, ‘guys I am not here to defend myself. If my last tweet was offensive in anyway, to my fellow females and guyz i apologise. I am sincerely sorry. I just want us to appreciate ourselves more tin, tall, fat, short. With or without Nyash’.