- Four Nigerians make Forbes’ list of 13 black billionaires for 2019
- 'We started having issues in my marriage 3-months after I got pregnant' - Yvonne Jegede
- News of killing of couple in Ilare not true - Osun Police
- Nigerians voted Buhari in appreciation of his good governance - Osun gov
- Excitements as Catholic corps members In Orlu visit Bishop Ukwuoma
A Federal High Court in Osogbo, Osun state, on Monday, sentenced a former lecturer of the Obafemi Awolowo University OAU, Professor Richard Akindele, to 6 years imprisonment for demanding sex for marks from one of his former students, Monica Osagie.
Humanrights activist, Emmanuel Nnadozie Onwubiko, took to his Facebook page to share his thoughts on the judgement. He believes the judgement was rather too harsh.