- Transfer: Arsenal begin talks to sign James Rodriguez as Suarez deal collapses
- Chris Brown is arrested in Paris after a woman accused him of raping her in a Paris hotel
- I am not cut out for a boring Christian life'' - Tonto Dikeh replies critics
- #Oscars2019: Full list of nominations
- CCT adjourns Chief Justice of Nigeria's trial till Monday January 28th
A Federal High Court in Osogbo, Osun state, on Monday, sentenced a former lecturer of the Obafemi Awolowo University OAU, Professor Richard Akindele, to 6 years imprisonment for demanding sex for marks from one of his former students, Monica Osagie.
Humanrights activist, Emmanuel Nnadozie Onwubiko, took to his Facebook page to share his thoughts on the judgement. He believes the judgement was rather too harsh.