- How Osun residents contributed N1.5m ransom that freed kidnapped traditional chief
- Newly elected APC legislators from Osun charged to be disciplined, selfless in service
- If chapter 2 of 1999 constitution can be enforced, Nigeria's democracy will be strong- Oyetola
- Engage public officials in critical criticism like in military era, varsity professor charges journalists
- Osogbo council chair denies working against interests of APC, Oyetola's govt
Lionel Messi has ensured he can travel in style after splashing £12million on a new luxury private jet.
The 31-year-old Barcelona star has reportedly leased the incredible plane so his family and friends can travel around in comfort. The jest being leased from an Argentine company, includes some incredible attention to detail.
The exterior sees the tail branded with his signature number 10, whilst the names of him his wife, Antonello, and their three children, Thiago, Ciro and Mateo, are written on the steps. A plane of the specs of Messi’s purchase includes a kitchen, two bathrooms and 16 seats that can be turned into eight beds to sleep through the night.