- Four Nigerians make Forbes’ list of 13 black billionaires for 2019
- 'We started having issues in my marriage 3-months after I got pregnant' - Yvonne Jegede
- News of killing of couple in Ilare not true - Osun Police
- Nigerians voted Buhari in appreciation of his good governance - Osun gov
- Excitements as Catholic corps members In Orlu visit Bishop Ukwuoma
Brazilian legend, Ronaldo De Lima, has revealed the difference between him and Juventus star, Cristiano Ronaldo.
Ronaldo De Lima said it was not coincidence that Cristiano Ronaldo was still on top of his game at 33 years of age.
Cristiano Ronaldo left Real Madrid in the summer of 2018 for Juventus and the 33-year-old has already made a huge impact in Serie A, scoring 10 and racking up five assists.
Ronaldo De Lima, who is also a Real Madrid legend, noted that the Portuguese superstar trains and works hard for the love of the game, while he (De Lima) trained because he had to do.
He told Euro Sports, “It’s no coincidence that Cristiano has reached 33 years of age in that shape.
“I think there are few players who take care of their body like he does, with so much desire to improve. I trained because I had to do, he does it because he loves it.”