- LAUTECH graduate burns his Bsc, NYSC certificates after 5 years of joblessness
- How Osun residents contributed N1.5m ransom that freed kidnapped traditional chief
- Newly elected APC legislators from Osun charged to be disciplined, selfless in service
- If chapter 2 of 1999 constitution can be enforced, Nigeria's democracy will be strong- Oyetola
- Engage public officials in critical criticism like in military era, varsity professor charges journalists
Brazilian legend, Ronaldo De Lima, has revealed the difference between him and Juventus star, Cristiano Ronaldo.
Ronaldo De Lima said it was not coincidence that Cristiano Ronaldo was still on top of his game at 33 years of age.
Cristiano Ronaldo left Real Madrid in the summer of 2018 for Juventus and the 33-year-old has already made a huge impact in Serie A, scoring 10 and racking up five assists.
Ronaldo De Lima, who is also a Real Madrid legend, noted that the Portuguese superstar trains and works hard for the love of the game, while he (De Lima) trained because he had to do.
He told Euro Sports, “It’s no coincidence that Cristiano has reached 33 years of age in that shape.
“I think there are few players who take care of their body like he does, with so much desire to improve. I trained because I had to do, he does it because he loves it.”