- I’m far more educationally qualified than Atiku - Buhari
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson celebrates his daughter Tia's 1st birthday with sweet snap
- Electoral corruption is the worst form of corruption - Ibrahim Magu
- Land speculator bags 70-years jail term for forgery in Abuja
- AFCON 2019: Rohr reveals why Super Eagles are not favourites to win trophy
Comedienne, Helen Paul has revealed some of the jobs she had to do years ago in order to make ends meet.
Helen disclosed that she sold satchet water popularly known as pure water as an undergraduate at the University of Lagos. She also modelled but didn’t succeed at that, she then tried being a makeup artist but clients were not forthcoming.
According to Helen, her life has since turned around as she now gets calls from banks asking what they can do for her.
Read her story below.