- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
- Avoid acts that can instigate violence during elections, expert advises Nigerians
Manchester United manager, Jose Mourinho, has appeared to take another aim at Paul Pogba after the midfielder replied him for calling him the ‘virus’ in the squad.
Recall that after Manchester United’s 2-2 draw at Southampton last Saturday, the Portuguese boss blamed Pogba for being reckless in possession and labelled him ‘a virus’ in the sqaud.
According to The Sun, Pogba fired back at Mourinho and warned him to stop highlighting him as the core of United’s problems.
Ahead of United clash with Arsenal last night, Mourinho who didn’t feature Pogba in starting XI appeared to question Paul Pogba’s commitment.
‘There isn’t space for people that are not ready to give it their all,’ the Portuguese wrote in his pre-match comments.
‘We must be strong, confident and unite to create an atmosphere of empathy with our supporters by playing with heart and with passion.’