- Osun LG chair appears before Assembly's committee over alleged misappropriation of N270m allocation
- nsecurity: Fani-Kayode blasts FG for asking Obasanjo to withdraw comments on ‘Islamization, Fulanization of Nigeria’
- EPL: Chelsea ordered to pay Conte £9million
- Solskjaer 'offers Paul Pogba captaincy at Manchester United' in bid to convince him to stay and shun Real Madrid move
- 2019 Copa America: Argentina releases 23-man squad, drops Icardi [Full list]
Manchester United manager, Jose Mourinho, has appeared to take another aim at Paul Pogba after the midfielder replied him for calling him the ‘virus’ in the squad.
Recall that after Manchester United’s 2-2 draw at Southampton last Saturday, the Portuguese boss blamed Pogba for being reckless in possession and labelled him ‘a virus’ in the sqaud.
According to The Sun, Pogba fired back at Mourinho and warned him to stop highlighting him as the core of United’s problems.
Ahead of United clash with Arsenal last night, Mourinho who didn’t feature Pogba in starting XI appeared to question Paul Pogba’s commitment.
‘There isn’t space for people that are not ready to give it their all,’ the Portuguese wrote in his pre-match comments.
‘We must be strong, confident and unite to create an atmosphere of empathy with our supporters by playing with heart and with passion.’