- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
- Avoid acts that can instigate violence during elections, expert advises Nigerians
Cardi’s B has shown the world a photo of her daughter’s face almost 5 months after the girl was born.
Baby Kulture Kiari Cephus was born on July 10 2018, but Cardi did her best to keep the child’s face away from the public.
The rapper has now shared a photo of Kulture just hours after she announced that she had split from her husband of 15 months, Offset, who also happens to be Kulture’s father.