- Four Nigerians make Forbes’ list of 13 black billionaires for 2019
- 'We started having issues in my marriage 3-months after I got pregnant' - Yvonne Jegede
- News of killing of couple in Ilare not true - Osun Police
- Nigerians voted Buhari in appreciation of his good governance - Osun gov
- Excitements as Catholic corps members In Orlu visit Bishop Ukwuoma
Supermodel,Bella Hadid, is the cover girl for LOVE magazine ‘s new issue.
In a clip for LOVE magazine’s first ever moving-image issue, the 22-year-old catwalk queen showcased her modeling prowess in two different bedazzled swimsuits.. She also rocked matching swimming cap with one of the swimsuits.
Speaking with the magazine, Bella who was diagnosed with Lyme Disease in 2012 revealed that she has bounced back to good health.
Reflecting on her childhood, the IMG model shared: ‘You know, growing up I definitely was not the most confident person.
‘Growing up with an older sister (fellow model Gigi, 23), I always had things to look up to but I never could find myself, I kind of was always searching.’
Insisting she’s improved since her younger years, Bella added: ‘I felt most beautiful very recently in the past two years when my health was at its best and my love was with me and around me. I just felt very comfortable in my own being instead of looking for the person that I should be through others.’
see more photos below.