- "No one knows tomorrow" woman says as her former boss during NYSC becomes a corps member serving in her state
- PDP members are disappointed Buhari refused to die after his illness- Lai Mohammed
- Adorable photo of Mikel Obi and his daughter
- ''I detest any religion or tradition that supports child marriage'' - actress Shan George
- 2019: Mohammed Junaid steps down as Donald Duke's running mate
A Lagos lawmaker, Victor Akande, on Thursday said that President Muhammadu Buhari’s second term in office, would be a time of harvest for Nigerians.
Akande, representing Ojo Constituency 1 in the Lagos State House of Assembly, stated this in an interview with NAN.
According to him, it is not easy to repair in three years what was destroyed for 16 years under previous administrations.
“After we have moved from this stage to the next level, which is a performing level, we will do better.
“When you want to plant, you clear the ground and plow it. That is what you are seeing now.
“We are sieving corrupt minded-people away.
“We have planted, we have watered it, so the people should wait because it is germinating now and it will soon be harvest time,” Akande said.