- Four Nigerians make Forbes’ list of 13 black billionaires for 2019
- 'We started having issues in my marriage 3-months after I got pregnant' - Yvonne Jegede
- News of killing of couple in Ilare not true - Osun Police
- Nigerians voted Buhari in appreciation of his good governance - Osun gov
- Excitements as Catholic corps members In Orlu visit Bishop Ukwuoma
A Lagos lawmaker, Victor Akande, on Thursday said that President Muhammadu Buhari’s second term in office, would be a time of harvest for Nigerians.
Akande, representing Ojo Constituency 1 in the Lagos State House of Assembly, stated this in an interview with NAN.
According to him, it is not easy to repair in three years what was destroyed for 16 years under previous administrations.
“After we have moved from this stage to the next level, which is a performing level, we will do better.
“When you want to plant, you clear the ground and plow it. That is what you are seeing now.
“We are sieving corrupt minded-people away.
“We have planted, we have watered it, so the people should wait because it is germinating now and it will soon be harvest time,” Akande said.